Friday, April 4, 2008

POD



Q: That was a heck of a party at Leinarts place last night.

Dogg: Is sumo wrestling a job? Do you earn money for wins like you would in golf? I think its great entertainment but looking at that particular picture makes me want to throw up all over my computer. Can a sumo wrestler be white or black? Or do they have to be Japanese/Chinese?

Fuzz: Dogg, maybe you should try Sumo wrestling. Thoughts? Then I think you'd get your answer if they accept a 145 pound white man in their "sport." What I'm impressed by is that I weigh a good 150+ pounds less than these fatty's yet I don't think I could pull off that stretch. These gentleman are truly unique. I also don't understand why they have to wear those diaper type thongs either. Why? Can't we cover that cottage cheese you have rocking back there? So many questions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caption - Next time we should take a page out of Kids in a Sandbox.

Anonymous said...

you heard it here at TK ON TOAST first that Memphis is Good.

Finn-to-win