Monday, October 8, 2007

I miss college



I'm not a huge fan of college football, but you can't beat this picture above. I stole this off another popular blog site, but I don't care. If I went to a big school where college football was significant maybe that would increase my passion for the sport. Either way, this picture of the Stanford students screaming at a burning fire (assuming some sort of USC paraphernalia is in the fire) is priceless. This picture makes me miss college. We never did this, but when you're in college, you do stuff like this. Where any idea that involves beer, yelling and friends is a hell of an idea.

P.S. You got to love the guy with a full pitcher in his hand. I can't tell you how many friends I have that would do that exact same thing.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.