Thursday, July 12, 2007

Timing...

Never was our thing really. I don't think good timing is even in our cards when my buddy Dogg is involved. He's 50/50 to show at his own wedding (whenever that is of course). I wish I was kidding. We should have known. I really can’t think of a worst time of the year to start a blog. Seriously. Especially since most of the material on this site will be Sports & Entertainment related. No NFL, No NBA, All-Star break for MLB, in between Golf majors, No NHL, no College football or hoops, even the TV series’ are in the off-season. Plus everyone is outside enjoying the beautiful summer, so nobody has time to sit in a dark space hunched over a computer. However, stay patient ladies and gentleman, topics will be discussed and groundbreaking material will be featured...We hope...

No comments: